Here are some very simple and easy Earth Day tips that will go a long way in environmental conservation:
1) Turn off the lights every time you leave the room to save energy.
2) Unplug devices and turn off electronics when not in use.
3) Buy locally-grown produce to reduce your carbon footprint.
4) Try carpooling or public transport instead of driving, whenever you can.
5) Use reusable shopping bags.
6) Fix leaky taps and turn off water when not using it to conserve water.
7) Switch from disposable to reusable in order to reduce waste.
8) Recycle and reuse as much as you can.
9) Plant a tree in your neighborhood.
10) Upgrade your appliances to energy-efficient ones when you have to - it'll save money in the long run.
Easy tips, right? Let us know how many of these you will try.